How many iPads can be connected to XLSCORE?

Topics about Timing Systems software products, questions, features, functionality

How many iPads can be connected to XLSCORE?

Postby samiam » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:04 pm

As I am getting prepared for an opportunity to restart some level of racing in my area, a few questions nobody around here seems to have answers for.

Can I connect multiple iPads to the XLSCORE software so multiple team members can register drivers?

Can I have multiple team members managing the staging queue to speed things up?
samiam

Re: How many iPads can be connected to XLSCORE?

Postby raceamerica » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:10 pm

samiam wrote:Can I connect multiple iPads to the XLSCORE software so multiple team members can register drivers?

Yes, multiple iPads can be configured running the XLregisterHD app registering drivers at the same time. The XLscore PRO software combines all their inputted driver info nd all drivers records are available to both iPads. Just need to remember if both iPads call up the same record, whoever modifies it last overwrites all other changes for that driver. This should not occur since the driver is talking to one person with an iPad at time. That driver could go to anyone with an iPad later on and make changes.

samiam wrote:Can I have multiple team members managing the staging queue to speed things up?

No, the XLscorePRO software is expecting one stream of driver staging data so only one iPad can run the XLstageHD app at a time. One queue is created between the iPad and the PC otherwise the PC is not sure which iPad to get the next driver pair from.
raceamerica
Site Admin

Return to Timing Systems Products