T-Link Wireless 3.0 upgrades available?

Topics about Timing Systems hardware products, questions, features, functionality.

T-Link Wireless 3.0 upgrades available?

Postby PatCray » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 pm

I have both the older T-Link 1's and also have T-Link 2's. I want to convert all of the T-Links over to T-Link Wireless 3.0 models and take advantage of the removable battery pack. Any restrictions converting over and any ballpark cost would be appreciated.
PatCray

Re: T-Link Wireless 3.0 upgrades available?

Postby raceamerica » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Two upgrade programs are available depending on which T-Link model you own:

T-Link 1's can be upgraded to T-Link 3's for $349 a unit.

T-Link 2's can be upgraded to T-Link 3's for $299 a unit.

Upgrades include one removeable USB rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack with the T-Link 3. Antennas are not included but the current antenna used with the older T-Links is fully compatible.

Many of the older 2.4GHz T-Links with a model number with suffix of 'X' (i.e. 5810AX) have discontinued wireless modules and will require also updating all other wireless units on the same optimizer. Any questions, call RaceAmerica and ask for sales.

T-Links ending with no suffix or the 'Z' suffix are generally fully compatible for an upgrade. These upgrades may involve reusing the internal wireless module if is it fully functional and fully compatible.
raceamerica
Site Admin

Re: T-Link Wireless 3.0 upgrades available?

Postby PatCray » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:21 am

All of our T-Links are 900MHz but not the same optimizer. I would probably have the optimizers changed to be the same so we have lots of backup. We need backup parts considering the number of times the equipment has been run over.
PatCray

Return to Timing Systems Products